To our customers and friends,
One of our highest priorities is the health of our staff, customers, and the well-being of the communities we serve. Currently, Equitable Savings & Loan Association will continue normal banking operations at all locations. At this time, we are temporarily limiting access to our lobbies to ensure social distancing in accordance with Federal and State recommendations.
Below are several ways you can access your account with Equitable Savings & Loan Association:
1. Call us during regular business hours, M-F 8:30am - 5:00pm; many banking functions can be completed over the phone.
2. Online & Mobile Banking: You can access your account on your mobile device with our app or with your computer here.
3. Drive-Ups are available at our Brush, Burlington, Limon and Sterling branches.
4. Night Deposit is available at our Akron, Brush, Burlington, Fort Collins, Julesburg, Limon, Sterling and Yuma branches. Securely drop your deposit off any time night or day.
5. If you need to reach a banker call your local branch at (970) 474-3518.
See our website www.equitable-savings.com/locations.aspx for a listing of branch locations, phone numbers, and hours of operation. You can also reach us at our toll free number: (877) 652-6522
We will also continue to monitor updates and developments from the CDC and the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment. Thank you for being our valued customer and your continued trust. We appreciate your business.